I’m here at the wall. The (probably brick) one I’ve run into this pregnancy where everything is hitting me all fast and furious like.
- Slowest walker IN LIFE.
- Boobs errrrrywhere. If I’d like to roll over in bed, I need to inventory to make sure all of my boobs came with me, and aren’t sitting on the other side of the bed, or even worse, the floor.
- I do a mighty fine cowboy walk. As if I’m walking AROUND something. You can probably guess what I’m walking around, no it’s not the belly.
- Bedtime rotisserie chicken turns allllll night. Right side, left side, right side, left side, back for as long as I can stand it, right side left side. You get it.
- When I get out of bed in the morning, I have the posture of a t rex. All hunched over and grabbing my lady bits because they hurt so bad! Yea yea I know, Trex’s arms are too short to grab their lady bits…
- Give me a cart, I will lean on it during breaks at the publix. Like hardcore lean, people probably think something is wrong with me.
- If I decide to lay flat on the floor, well I better have a buddy system going on, because I cannot get back up unless John helps me. My hips sort of lock? It’s strange. and VERY painful!
- Don’t sit me in a chair more than an hour because I will be in tears from back pain! Why does sitting hurt so much?!
- Like someone has been beating my Queen Victoria with a baseball bat.
- Doomed. 8 more weeks is a LONG time to go when you feel like this already!
- Tired, but unable to sleep.
- WEIRD. I consistently tell people that something is wrong with me. I don’t know what it is though. I don’t know WHY I feel that way. I just feel off. Not right. I obsess on “what if my body is trying to tell me something is about to go wrong”!?
- Overwhelmed, I have so much to do. Everything takes time and money- those are harder to come by since Harper is with me all day!
- Fat. It’s a hard pill to swallow lately, but I know it’ll come off fast.
Anyone else hit their wall?
Oh yea, Harper ran into her wall yesterday haha! Turbo crawled right into it and looked embarrassed that I saw her!
Check out that bump!
If you have time please VOTE for us on top baby blogs by clicking the owl on the left! You can vote every 24 hours!