I’m a little peeved. Ticked, if you will.
Two things. Target and pier 1.
Recently I started to read a ton of TERRIBLE baby registry reviews. Apparently Target doesn’t take too kindly to returning items from registries, even if the gifter bought it THROUGH the registry and has proof that it was purchased. That makes me nervous.
Then I go to my target baby registry today…I’m locked out. Indefinitely said the target representative. She said she would create me a new registry under a different email and put all my items on it so it could be accessed by myself and others. It hasn’t updated yet 😦 What if she deleted my HOURS OF GOING CRAZY OVER THIS REGISTRY!! When I say HOURS that may be an understatement. I stressed out about this registry for a few weeks…hours each night… Please target, don’t do this. I will drive to your store and tell you what I think.
Secondly – Pier 1. They have this ADORABLE PUMPKIN OWL on their seasonal webpage home. Apparently they don’t sell the thing. Really? You got me to fall in love with this sweet little owl and now I can’t have him!? The nerve!!!!!
The past couple of days have been…well…TAXING! I just feel worthless. I don’t want to do anything at all. I’m super tired. My stomach is hurting from stretching out. Maybe a combination of braxton hicks also. It gets SUPER HARD. Sometimes I have to buckle over and take a few breaths and focus on traveling to where ever I was going! It is no fun. Even when I sleep it’s never restful. I toss and turn with only 2 options. Right side. Left side. Rinse and repeat. Alllllllllll night long. It even hurts to walk these days…in more than one way! My feet kill. And my hoo-haa is a whole different ball game. It is awful. I really just feel like baby e will fall out sometimes. My Dr has assured me this will not happen. but walking around when you feel as if your baby may fall out is difficult. And racks the ole nerves.
What’s going on in there?
How many weeks: 31 weeks 2 days
Weight gain: Johns evil scale and I are not on speaking terms. I will update this later.
Baby size: 16.25 inches long and 3.3 lbs (the size of 4 naval oranges)
What’s baby doing? Pushing Mommy around mostly. Her irises can dilate and respond to light. She is gaining a lot of weight – .5lbs a week!!! That means Mommy is going to be even more of a cow!
What I miss:
- Going out with my friends for a saturday night of fun. I’ve found Saturday TV is not really ideal. No fair…everyone else gets to go out and all that jazz and Mommy has to just sit on the couch drinking milk.
- Breathing out of my nose. I dearly miss that one.
- Walking normally.
- Half of my wardrobe.
- The cute little kicks…now they are somewhat assaulting. 😦
- Being able to comfortably shave my legs.
- Being able to do french tips on my own toes. After reaching for them more than a minute I can’t breath because I’ve smooshed the baby up into my lungs! That doesn’t work out anymore.
What I crave: Fried pickles still. I don’t eat as much as I used to because I start to feel like garbage once I eliminate the remainder of space left in my body by adding food.
What I’m looking forward to:
- Pumpkin carving!!!
- Both my baby showers! I’m super excited I get fried pickles at a shower…I’ve never seen that before! LOVE IT!!!
- Painting the baby’s room.
- Finishing our cabinets.
- Going to church in the am. Miss that.
- The brookwood medical center tour next week.
Things I find myself often pondering:
- What things will and will not change in our household?
- What will I need after the baby showers for the baby…will it be a lot? What if we don’t get all she needs?
- When will I start nesting?
- When will she decide to come? Early? Late?
- Is she head down? I think so???
Sleepy time. Night Night.