In accordance with my calculations, this should be week week 5-6…….BUT I wish I knew for sure!!!! I guess we’ll find out in 2 weeks. That’s entirely too long, but it’s the only time they could get me in at my dr. I can only assume this means she is awesome.
After my earlier brush with nausea, I feel better on a pretty regular basis. Of course, I phoned my dr the very next am asking for phenergan 2 minutes after the office opened….ya know, just in case. I’m still super nervous that I will be worshiping the porcelain gods on a daily basis. At least I’m stocked up vomit meds in advance.
Things related to pregnancy this week:
- Being a little green.
- Eating bacon covered popsicles..
- EXTREME dry mouth…….until nausea hits….then I’m stuck with that “always watering” mouth that makes ya even more sick!! Yuck.
- Peeing every 10 minutes…with urgency.
- I can’t stop googling “baby things”…….I recently discovered that Restoration Hardware carries baby stuff. I want it all. But we would live in a box. Must…..Hold…Back……….. CLICK!!!!!
Things unrelated to pregnancy:
- I’m pale. As a ghost. I can’t blame this on pregnancy, because I hid from the sun all summer with no excuse. Good thing I still have fake tanner left from Harper’s pregnancy!!!
- My roots are showing. I’m much to lazy to do it myself, or drive to my best friend stylist in Ga. I don’t have a problem dying my hair…after all, I made a perfect baby the first time without having roots. Let’s make it happen again!
- My knees hurt. They’ve hurt for months. It’s like they are creaky. Are they old? The rest of me doesn’t feel THAT old. I think I have old woman knees.
Things I miss:
- Nothing yet? I have plenty of time to miss things later on. I should probably focus on how good things are right now, instead.
- ERRRR…okay I just thought of something I miss…Tom isn’t so ready to sleep on my stomach. And his big. How will I ever get the kitty/baby bump combo pics whilst trying to work with an unfocused panther as my subject??? Tom, just give up, I’m still bigger than you.
It’ll be nice when I can make these public. Until then, I have plenty of time to add or delete stuff for the posts!!!