- To have John.
- To maintain our humor together.
- To be expecting another baby.
- To have the happiest and sweetest baby in the world.
- To have a home that we are proud of, and love.
- To have trustworthy, genuinely nice, thoughtful, and of course cat loving neighbors. We hit the jackpot.
- To have friends that will not judge me by the things I tell them.
- To have family that consistently goes above and beyond anything we could ever expect.
- To have a job one day of the week, where I can bring Harper, so that I can pay my bills without putting her in daycare.
- That John works 40 hours a week to support us.
- To have people around that can understand my emotional well being.
Those aren’t even a fraction of the things I have to be thankful for. Just things that have been on my mind recently.
What are you thankful for?