I’m here at the wall. The (probably brick) one I’ve run into this pregnancy where everything is hitting me all fast and furious like.
- Slowest walker IN LIFE.
- Boobs errrrrywhere. If I’d like to roll over in bed, I need to inventory to make sure all of my boobs came with me, and aren’t sitting on the other side of the bed, or even worse, the floor.
- I do a mighty fine cowboy walk. As if I’m walking AROUND something. You can probably guess what I’m walking around, no it’s not the belly.
- Bedtime rotisserie chicken turns allllll night. Right side, left side, right side, left side, back for as long as I can stand it, right side left side. You get it.
- When I get out of bed in the morning, I have the posture of a t rex. All hunched over and grabbing my lady bits because they hurt so bad! Yea yea I know, Trex’s arms are too short to grab their lady bits…
- Give me a cart, I will lean on it during breaks at the publix. Like hardcore lean, people probably think something is wrong with me.
- If I decide to lay flat on the floor, well I better have a buddy system going on, because I cannot get back up unless John helps me. My hips sort of lock? It’s strange. and VERY painful!
- Don’t sit me in a chair more than an hour because I will be in tears from back pain! Why does sitting hurt so much?!
- Like someone has been beating my Queen Victoria with a baseball bat.
- Doomed. 8 more weeks is a LONG time to go when you feel like this already!
- Tired, but unable to sleep.
- WEIRD. I consistently tell people that something is wrong with me. I don’t know what it is though. I don’t know WHY I feel that way. I just feel off. Not right. I obsess on “what if my body is trying to tell me something is about to go wrong”!?
- Overwhelmed, I have so much to do. Everything takes time and money- those are harder to come by since Harper is with me all day!
- Fat. It’s a hard pill to swallow lately, but I know it’ll come off fast.
Anyone else hit their wall?
Oh yea, Harper ran into her wall yesterday haha! Turbo crawled right into it and looked embarrassed that I saw her!
Check out that bump!
If you have time please VOTE for us on top baby blogs by clicking the owl on the left! 🙂 You can vote every 24 hours!