We got him an old school ipod tied to a snickers bar. He out did us. And that’s okay.
John got me a FABULOUS goody basket!!!
- My favorite lipgloss
- An OWL iphone case- so cute!
- The chocolates that I keep stocked in my bedside table.
- Cream soda (he left this on my apartment door step for our first valentine’s day ever.)
- Gummy worms.
- Pretzels with jalapeno dip that I’ve been eating every night lately.
- TWO boxes of oragel. (teething issues in the house!)
- A box of ear plugs. (see above)
- AND A SET OF MATCHING SCARVES FOR HARPER AND I! (From this etsy shop)
Before bed, we had to finish making some heart shaped cookies. Well, some of them were heart shaped…some of them resembled organs. I didn’t photograph those.
We also made a nifty little painting with these feet:
What did everyone else do for Valentine’s Day? Or hey, what do you plan to do next year?! Not everyone is crazy like me and does a bunch of stuff for a random holiday like this!
While you’re here, please VOTE for us on Top Baby Blogs! It’s bringing me a ton of new visitors, which I LOVE!!! New followers, YAY! New commenters, which I also LOVE. Keep it coming!