*ONE MONTH OLD PICS*
The Mommy can’t believe how much love you have brought into our family. Who knew there was room for more love!?!? There was! From the moment I saw you, I deemed you mine. I know you’re Daddy’s too, but I knew you were my person. When I was in a lot of pain in the hospital, they would put your naked little baby body on my bare tummy. I have no idea how, but you healed me in those moments. You lessened my pain, and relaxed me to the point of almost napping. You took care of Mommy . Even The Daddy noticed you made me feel better in those painful times. I knew You were going to hang onto me and be the epidomy of a Momma’s Boy. My sweet boy, I was right. You are MY boy. My Buddy. You like my smell, you like my skin, you like the clothes I wear, you like my blanket, you like my special bounces and rocks, and you LOVE TO STARE AT MY FACE. It melts me into a pile of mush sometimes. I can’t help but to think I’m kind of a big deal to you.
Here’s how you look at me (I feel like you’re thinking “HEY MOMMA, when did you get here????”:
In your first month you:
- Are amazing at staring contests.
- GREW TO 11 LBS.
- Know how to hang on to the Mommy’s shirts so she can’t get away when you fall asleep. See:
- rolled from front to back
- are starting to smile on purpose:
- are making tiny coos maybe a few times a day, but I just know you’ll get the hang of cooing soon!
- grew out of newborn size clothes
- Grew a mustache :
- Sleep 2.5 hours straight before you need the Mommy to feed you.
- are starting to show signs of being almost ready to hold your own head up. My strong boy!
- The scent of boobs.
- Mommy and her stare-worthy face
- Peeing with a ridiculously forceful stream sure to go all the way across the room.
- Soothie pacifiers with animals attached.
I can’t wait to see all of your milestones unfold. We are so lucky that The Daddy has the Mommy stay at home so that no moments will go unseen! The best gift a Daddy can give to a Mommy is to let her stay at home and watch her precious babies every single day.
You make my life better. You make me smile every single day, even if it’s a bad day! You make me want to do more for my family and be a better person for you guys!
I love you more than words could begin to describe, you, your sister, and your father completely fill my heart.
Please do me a favor and VOTE for us on Top Baby Blogs. Just click the owl on the left to confirm your vote!!