I am almost always hungry.
Those things really happened. With this pregnancy I am SO HUNGRY!!!!!! Even though I do get nauseated, it’s not every single day like my first. I have about 1-2 BAD days a week, I’ll take that.
Things that make me turn green:
- The smell of grease.
- Any lingering smell in general, I can’t sit in a restaurant on even a moderately good day without turning various shades of green. I’m a to-go person now.
- The sight of liquor. GAG. Even if it’s on my TV.
- Wet paper. “What? Why do you have wet paper?” Sometimes the baby will find a little piece of a napkin or a little piece of cardboard from one of her toy’s packaging and stick it in her mouth. This makes wet paper.
- Old bananas. I don’t make a practice of keeping old nasty bananas lying around…but recently, I let Harper munch down on some for breakfast and she stored a few pieces in her high chair crack. Every time one is discovered, I have to have a little conference with myself about not hurling.
- Hearing SOMEONE burp. Men…….
Recap of a few weekend moments:
Friday was the day the baby went crazy. SOMETHING happened. SOMETHING. She was MAD. Furious. In a state of inconsolable rage.
WHERE DID MY BABY GO?!?!!?! AND WHO IS THIS CHILD SOMEONE REPLACED HER WITH:
After a good 30 minutes of an inconsolable baby, she gathered herself together and had fun with our company…while sniffling for about an hour after because it was SO BAD.
If there’s one word of the weekend I would have to pick CHEESE.
She likes cheese. I like that she likes cheese. I like to watch her eat cheese. She leaves MY food alone when she eats cheese. She doesn’t yell at me when she eats cheese. I also like to eat cheese.
I hope your weekend was filled with a little less green and a lot more cookout.
Oh and btw- click HERE to vote for our blog on Top Baby Blogs!!! 🙂